"GENUINE CONNOISSEURS DO NOT SIMPLY DRINK WINE – THEY SIP SECRETS"
1. Ideal storage conditions
2. An easily accessible mini-cellar
3. Different kinds of wines in one single container
4. Flexbility in furniture arrangement
1. Storage conditions are a very frequent concern of wine connoisseurs, as the beloved and costly beverage needs a friendly environment to protect its exquisite but vulnerable qualities. Perfect wine storage requires a suitable cellar with appropriate temperature and humidity conditions to allow the valuable content of the bottles to be preserved and improve over time. However, not everybody's home has enough space for a full-size brick cellar – and this is where Arcari comes in, with their wooden wheeled mini-cellar which can be placed anywhere convenient.
2. A single container with shelves for as many as 36 bottles and 12 glasses, a space for storing 8 more bottles at constant room temperature, a sommelier kit and rest surface to be used when uncorking bottles.
3. The particular texture of the wood with which the cabinet is built allows wine to be safely stored and mature over a long time, providing ideal isolation from external temperature, humidity and light.
4. This wheeled wine-cellar can be easily and flexibly placed and moved anywhere in your home – in the kitchen or dining-room, next to a table ready for serving, or in the living-room, as part of a bookcase. Its flexibility and convenience are also ideal for restaurants and wine-bars..